Thursday, January 21, 2010

21/365 Randomness


I was having a hard time coming up with a photo for today, so I just started to look around me. And voila! Here's what's right in front of me. I think back to the coffee table in the house where I grew up. It had coffee table books and a few coasters. I was thrilled to grow tall enough that I could lay on the floor, with my eyes far enough from the tv that it wouldn't damage my brain (of course), and change the channel with my big toe. My mom HATED it. The cordless phone didn't come until I was in middle school, and it had the metal, pull out antenna. My coffee table looks a little different, huh? 2 remotes, cell phone, laptop, headphones... wait, there are books and a pencil. It isn't totally different. I wonder what David & Tyler's coffee tables will look like 25 years from now, or even my own for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment