Friday, January 1, 2010

2010/365 - day 1

This year I have decided to really commit myself to participating in a 365 photo project. I am going to use our family blog site as a host for my photos as a way to document things that we are doing, learning, seeing and experiencing through photography. I have always enjoyed taking pictures, so I am looking forward to following through with this project.



My first picture is actually a photo of a pre-digital camera/scanner pic. David & I spent our honeymoon at the Peach Bowl in Atlanta, GA in 2001 and had a blast. We rang in 2002 in downtown Atlanta, enjoying a UNC victory. Each year when college football bowl games roll around, it is fun to remember those days. So, in honor of that, this is still one of my favorite photos of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment