Sunday, January 17, 2010

17/365 David(s)

Today's Daily Shoot idea was to take a picture of a person. Well, I chose my two favorite Davids in the world. Since I'm using this 365 project as a way to remember and tell stories of our family, I'll mention names today. People often ask us why one of the twins was named after his dad, but not the other. In fact, both of the boys were named after their Dad. Originally, we had thought that we might name a son Jonathan David, after Davy. Well, when we found out that we were having twins, we thought that we should rethink that plan. So, our little David was given the name David Wade in honor of my husband and my maiden name. Tyler's name is actually Jonathan Tyler in honor of the long lines of Hines/Pace family men named John(athan). We are very proud that both of our boys have names that are rich in family meaning, names that are special to us all.

5 comments:

  1. Tyler is Twin A (by 11 minutes). David is Twin B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love looking at your pictures and getting to know you and your family -- long distance that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Barbara. I'm hoping to really keep up with memories and day to day things that I don't want us to forget. I'd love for this to be a living record of our family.

    ReplyDelete