Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13/365 Favorites



Today's Daily Shoot recommendation was to take a photo with your favorite colors as the dominant focus. I love color. It is really impossible to pick a favorite. I love chocolate brown on walls and accented with creamy whites and frosty blues. I revel in the sea of Carolina blue and white that erupts at a Tarheel football or basketball game. Even the red, green and yellow of stoplights seem to be dressed up for Christmas every year. The oranges, purples, pinks, reds and smoky grays of sunrise and sunset are also nothing that can be challenged. So I settled on this beautiful set of sea glass and tinted hurricane light. The soft colors remind me of a relaxing spring day when the weather is just warming and I sure could use some warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment