Tuesday, February 9, 2010

40/365 Something Beautiful

Tonight's Daily Shoot photograph was to look around and snap a picture of something beautiful. Well, that doesn't really narrow it down, now does it? It's 9:00 PM and I'm just recently home from school. It's cold and rainy. I've been at work for more than 13 hours. So, what's beautiful to me right now? (other than my bed & PJs). I snapped this picture in our school cafeteria where hundreds of parents, students, teachers and family members crammed in to enjoy pizza, a silent auction and a spirited BINGO game. It's beautiful to me because it symbolizes a great relationship between our school and our community.

2 comments:

  1. Our Family BINGO night was scheduled for a few weeks for now. The PTO president (mother in my classroom) told me that they had to change the name because BINGO implied betting & gambling. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you had a great turnout! Something to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete