Saturday, January 22, 2011

SciCon


Today was the 2011 DEN SciCon online conference event. My fellow NC DEN leaders, Conni and Judy, and I planned a wonderful in-person event at Discovery Place in Charlotte today. We had a wonderful time and I collected a lot of photos. Over the next weeks, I hope to share more of these with you. I had never been to Discovery Place before, so it was especially fun for me. I know the boys would LOVE it, so maybe sometime when we are visiting Nana and Papaw we can make a trip down to check it out. Here's one of my favorite photos from the day.


Also, my revelation for today is that I will forgive myself for not posting a picture every day. The end of this week was a yucky feeling one for me, and I just didn't have the energy to seek and post pictures... and that's OK!

1 comment:

  1. We HAVE to forgive ourselves for not posting every day. Sometimes there just aren't enough hours to get it all in. I told a new-to-the-365-blog friend to consider it a 300+ photo blog and that is an accomplishment in itself!

    ReplyDelete