Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Big Foot

The day Landon was born, the nurse was taking footprints for his records. I noticed that this was taking much longer than what I remembered that it did with the boys and longer than I thought it should have. Next I noticed a stack of about 20 footprint stickers that had been discarded off to the side. Naturally, this made me quite curious. Either they needed a ton of prints or something wasn't going quite right. Finally, the nurse commented to me, or Landon, or no one in particular, that this kid sure had big feet! It took her several tries to get his big feet into the the specific box on the sticker where she was required to have his foot from heel to toe. Since then, the pediatrician and others have commented on his big feet. Davy and I just have to laugh... as if he really had a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment