Wednesday, December 24, 2008

On Christmas

Another year has passed so quickly. It's hard to believe. David & Tyler are 5. They were reading stories to us this year. Where has the time gone? It's especially hard to believe since Wes is celebrating his first Christmas with us this year, already at 4 months old. It reminds of the fact that my boys were that small. While it seems like only yesterday, it also seems like so long ago. Watching the boys open their presents and light up at watching Santa on Norad has been a treat this year. The wonder and excitement with which they live leaves me filled with awe and inspiration, and even a bit of remorse. I'm adding some pics of our family time together, if nothing else as a reminder of what Christmas really means to me. Happy birthday Jesus. Thank you for my beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment